Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours. Just ask our Wichita Falls commercial clients who received a call from their security firm because the alarms were going off at two o’clock in the morning. Ask them how they reacted when they noticed that portions of the roof was torn from their facility, and all the water damage they discovered inside. Then ask them how SERVPRO of Wichita Falls was truly Faster To Any Size Disaster. Here in Texoma, severe thunderstorms can strike quickly and we strike right back. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year. Storms don’t take holidays off and neither do we.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (940) 263-1550
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2070 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Wichita Falls arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.