Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire damaged kitchen

We're here to help when you need us.

There is no such thing as a "small" amount of fire damage. Because it's not just fire damage. It's smoke, soot and possibly water damage from fire fighting efforts.

When you have damage, call the trusted experts at SERVPRO of Wichita Falls.

We work with your adjuster to determine the extent of the damage and outline our fire restoration protocol.

Together, we can help make it "Like it never even happened."

Call SERVPRO of Wichita Falls at 940-263-1550.

Laundromat fire requires a SERVPRO clean!

After a dryer caught fire in an area laundromat, the owner contacted SERVPRO of Wichita Falls to clean the smoke and soot, and then decided he wanted the entire facility cleaned.

So we cleaned. Top to bottom. Every single nook and cranny, including duct cleaning.

This customer knows we go to great heights to make it "Like it never even happened!"

Bad wiring causes kitchen fire

The electrical connection to this kitchen lighting unit shorted out, causing fire damage in the kitchen and adjacent rooms.

While you may not see a lot of damage, consider this: fine soot from even a small fire is carried in the air and distributed to surfaces in nearly every area of your home.

Our professionally trained technicians will inspect your home or commercial property for damage and work with your insurance company to ensure all areas are cleaned and restored.

Fire damage? Call the experts at SERVPRO of Wichita Falls at 940-263-1550.

Kitchen fire creates chaos

This piece of kitchen equipment caught fire just before the evening meal prep. Staff on hand grabbed an extinguisher and managed to put the fire out before it could spread. Then they called SERVPRO of Wichita Falls. We immediately sent a cleaning crew to clean the fire and extinguisher mess from the ceiling, walls and floors. Dinner service was back on track "Like it never even happened." 

Fire damage: trust us to restore your valuables

Fire damage, including smoke and soot, affects not only the structure of your house but also your belongings. SERVPRO of Wichita Falls understands your family’s furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings make your house more than a structure; they make it home.

SERVPRO of Wichita Falls specializes in restoring contents damaged by water, fire, or mold. Our expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced.

Call SERVPRO of Wichita Falls at 940-263-1550.

Fire damaged kitchen nook

Fire and smoke damage goes beyond the physical fire itself. There will likely be soot covering walls and ceilings, smoke and soot clinging to the interior surfaces of duct work, and water damage to most surfaces due to firefighting efforts.

Your HVAC system and fire: internal damages.

When a fire breaks out, your heating, ventilating and air conditioning system (HVAC) will likely be running.

That causes the system to suck in smoke and soot, and send out black, dirty air.

SERVPRO of Wichita Falls highly recommends duct cleaning after a fire event.

Our chemical sponges prove that soot exists

As fire restoration specialists, we are often asked how we prove that soot and smoke residues are present in areas not visually affected by the fire itself.

SERVPRO of Wichita Falls utilizes a special chemical sponge to wipe a surface. It clearly shows the removal of all smoke residue!

Downed power lines scorch concrete

A recent storm downed power lines that burned through the roof of a local homeowner. In addition to the major property loss, the homeowner discovered his driveway had a trail of scorch marks from the downed lines.

Dryer Fire, Iowa Park

This dryer was the cause of a fire at a Camp Chaparral facility. The damage from the fire and resulting water loss required our team of highly trained professionals to remove all damaged items, relocate property that could be cleaned and restored, thoroughly clean and disinfect affected areas, and make it all "Like it never even happened."

Residential Home Fire

Residential home fire in Comanche, Oklahoma caused by a cigarette.